Aren't They Awesome? ;)

Pages

24 June 2010

Swatch: MAC Lipstick - Viva Glam Gaga, Viva Glam V & Way to Love

After swatching my Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks, I decided to swatch my three MAC lipsticks too. I know it's random, but I don't have much lipsticks in the first place :D. Okay, here are the swatches...

Viva Glam Gaga, Viva Glam V, Way to Love
A little story behind the lipsticks, I got the VG Gaga as a birthday present for myself and I did a swatch on my arm at here. As for the VG V, I won it from a giveaway that was hosted by Karen. And the Way to Love is a sweet birthday present from Nic. They are all Lustre finish and very buildable.

Swatches on arm.

Bare Lips. Left: with flash. Right: without flash.
Viva Glam Gaga. Left: with flash. Right: without flash.

Viva Glam V. Left: with flash. Right: without flash.

Way to Love. Left: with flash. Right: without flash.

(Again, please excuse for the poor quality pics! :( )

I love the fact that all of them look nothing alike. My fave is Way to Love, the shade is lighter than Revlon Colorburst in Blush which is one of my fave lipstick too. Viva Glam V looks darker and it's perfect for a touch up in my opinion. My lips are very pigmented so Viva Glam Gaga doesn't show really well on my lips but I love the sheer look from it. Which one is your fave?

Btw, I've just changed my layout. What do you think? I think I'm going to change my layout more often now, thanks to the new template design. It's really easy and simple :D. I aslo add formspring.me on the sidebar, ask me anything there! :)

Till next time!

24 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

Way to Love is gorgeous!!! Thanks to you, I'm re-lemming for it ;D

Shop N' Chomp said...

Your new template looks niiice. You have more MAC lipsticks than I do! ;) They are all gorgeous shades but if I had to choose a fave, it'd be Way to Love too. :D

. said...

The lipsticks look gorgeous! =)

I'm ashamed to say, I don't own any MAC lipsticks at all!

And your new layout is really nice! It's clean and pretty =)

Diane said...

I have always wanted to try Way To Love, but it was limited edition right? My Viva Glam Gaga is still one of my favorites, thanks for the swatches!

Denysia Yu said...

Ohhhh! I'm totally in love with way to love! :D

Edna said...

Nice swatches. I love Viva glam V

noone said...

omgg I still love gaga! Even though I dislike Lady Gaga the gaga mac lippie's color is just... awesome!

Lulu said...

i love way to love! and such a cute name too (i'm a sucker for names). thanks for the swatches, I'm a bit hesistant about getting gaga because it looked too creamy and settled into my creases, but they don't look that bad on you, and they seem to be sheer, maybe i need to apply w/ a lighter hand...hmm should i get it or not? :p

Kasia said...

Oh I love "way to go". Such lovely color!!!
Thank you for the swatches my dear Dina!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Stephanie C said...

I like your new layout a lot ^^. I wish I had way to love, it's so hard to find without it being really pricey! The gaga I tend to layer, it gets more pigmented that way ^^

I really like Way to love on you

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

glad you like the way to love.....I think I'm the only one without the gaga....hehe

Ahleessa said...

Can I ask if you put lip liner on the outside of your lips? If you don't, you have very defined lips. It's hot!... hehe~ :)

Thank you always for asking how I am doing. I really appreciate that! You have to be one of the nicest and caring bloggers. :)

Anastacia said...

Sure, you have the best lippies collection!!

sugar sugar said...

Love all those colors. :3
Way to love definitely looks pretty on you. ;)

Cali C said...

Way to love looks yummy! I followed.

-Timeless Fashionista

Check out my blog...
www.timelessfashionista.net

Karen said...

Aww I'm so happy to see the lipstick from my giveaway :) *tear* I think all three colors are gorgeous on you.. can't pick one!I also have Gaga and I love it for a soft pink sheen on my lips. hehe and thanks for liking my cheekbone! I have come to appreciate it :P

Jazzsquared and Macksquared said...

gaga looks so good on you! cute blog! check out mine! i think you will like it :)

storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

*~kAy~* said...

Love the new template design! :) I like how they make it so much easier to customize! :)

Thanks for the swatches! :) You say you don't have much but you still have more than me haha! :p

evie said...

thank you for all the lip swatches!! Viva Glam V and Way to Love are very pretty!! i seldom wear pink but viva glam gaga looks good too! ^^

Radiant Make Up said...

I've got the gaga one and i wear it loads!
I've just found your blog by the way and i love it :)

amynaree said...

cute new layout!! i love way to love on you, it's so pretty

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I like the new layout :)

& thanks for the swatches. I don't own any of them, but I wanna now! XD

Anonymous said...

I don't own many lipsticks either. Perhaps because I rarely if ever wear any haha!

Ally said...

Thanks for the swatches!(: