Aren't They Awesome? ;)

Pages

07 March 2011

A Piece of Me... in March 2011


A game hosted by Shirley of *We Love Toothfairy*

This month....
I like: vacation trips! I'm so excited for them, can't wait to shop and eat lots of food :D

I don't like: busy days, this month feels so packed with quite a lot of events.

I want you to know: As you can see, I'm very slow on updating my blog and commenting for these past few months. I miss the time when I was able to post regularly and comment on your posts but I'm just too overwhelmed with everything that's been going on around me right now. I even had a thought to just stop blogging but I know I'll miss this, it's just thought though and hopefully it won't happen anytime soon. So, hope you guys won't mind if I'm  not posting regularly :)

I've planned: to get everything done before my trips.

I want to say to someone special: miss you!

19 comments:

Kasia said...

Dina! I'm excited to see you've posted something new. You need to post more! :>

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh I totally understand and don't like busy schedules. Time just goes by way too fast. Where are you going for vacation?

Lulu said...

yay for vacation trips! hope you've been doing well Dina! miss talking to ya <3

Karen said...

Dina, I'm so glad you are not going to stop blogging.. don't leave us please! <3 hehe Vacation sounds really nice.. I would love that but no time :\

sugar sugar said...

have fun on your trip dina! =) glad to see you have a new blog post. ^-^

Jenni said...

Yay for vacation trips! where will you be heading to :)?

Ricademus said...

I agree with Karen--post when you can, that's much better than losing you! =)

gingerSnaps said...

Vacation sounds exciting. Have a safe trip!

ChinaDoll said...

missed you! but we totally understand if you won't be able to update your blog regularly...but please do not stop blogging :)

♥hugs♥

vanilla said...

dont stop blogging! we will miss you!
hehe
same here though, i barely blog anymore!

mayaari said...

hope things calm down for you soon :) so you can update again, haha!

Witoxicity said...

There's no need to pressure yourself with this blog. Just take it easy and write when you have the time and energy. We'll still be here whenever you post. :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Miss your posts doll but I'm glad to see you blogging again!

Jenni said...

have a great trip!!! and bring back lots of FaceQ hahaahah!

evie said...

jiayou jiayou!! ahh dun stop blogging! take ur time~ yay for trips!! eat shop eat shop! ^^

Radiant Make Up said...

great post :) hope you have a great trip!
thanks for sharing!! x

Ai Ellico Baja said...

I feel yea Hun; I’ve been so busy I’ve been missing out on commenting back on my fellow followers.

Angela said...

i am with you about running around. : )

Marie said...

Yay for a new post.:D

Shopping and eating is heaven to me!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com