Aren't They Awesome? ;)

Pages

21 April 2010

Trip: One Week in Taiwan

I went to Taiwan last week with my family and relatives for around one week. We joined a tour group, and toured from Northern Taiwan to Southern Taiwan. We did have a lot of fun but it was tiring because we changed our hotel everyday and had to wake up very early. We visited mostly scenic area. These are the highlight pics of my trip from day 1 to the last day in Taiwan :) Enjoy!

(Warning: long post & pic heavy)

Day 1: It was raining. (HSR Hsinchu Station 新竹站)


 Traditional Dance at Formosa

Formosa is a theme park too, and this is one of the ride that we took.

Yes, that was us on the third row :D

Beautiful garden in Formosa

 Lavender Field

Day 2: Chingjing Veteran's Farm 清境農場 in Nantou 南投

There were so many sheep in Chingjing Farm

Looks like this one was smiling to us :)

Day 3: Our resort place in Nantou 南投

The spa in our resort

Beautiful view from our resort

Day 3: Wen Wu Temple 文武廟 in Nantou 南投

 From Wen Wu Temple 文武廟 we could see Sun Moon Lake 日月潭

 Day 3: View from Former British Consulate 打狗英國領事館 in Kaohsiung 高雄

Sunset at Kaohsiung 高雄

Day 4: We're climbing to see something (Kenting 墾丁)

Guess what were the crowd looking at?

It was this rock, called Maobitou 貓鼻頭 (Cat's nose). We were told that it resembles to cat.

Day 5: Hualien 花蓮

Pacific Ocean 太平洋


 Taroko National Park 太魯閣國家公園

 Day 6: Lunch at Five Cent Driftwood House 伍角船板 in Taipei 台北


 Unique interior design in Five Cent Driftwood House 伍角船板

 Day 7: Danshui 淡水

 Spotted! Two cute dogs :)

The last day in Taiwan, we stayed just across the street from Taipei 101

Have a great day everyone! :)

29 comments:

Manju said...

lolll the sheep looks like one of my friends when he eats too much....lmao...okay wtf am i saying ahahaha

i wanna go taiwan toooooooooooooooo xD

Denysia Yu said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I can't wait to go there this year! :D

Fifi said...

You took beautiful pictures! And OMG! I want a sheep! Lol. Looks so cuddly :D

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

I wanna go to this kind of tour too....I didn't know taiwan is this beautiful...nice pictures too...

Kasia said...

OMG! It looks like it was an amazing trip. Beautiful pictures!
I love traveling!! :)

Jenni said...

very picturesque!! you seemed to have a happy time in taiwan :D did you haul from Taiwan?? LOL

Eve said...

i LOVE TAIWAN becuase I have family there =]

nee said...

WOW! I love love the scenery pictures! Thanks for posting! The sheep is sooo cute and the dogs there are HUGE!! I thought they were bears lol -_- wish i were there!

Annie Dong said...

Oh my goodness, that dog is like a small bear! xD

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. Everything looks amaaaaazing~

evie said...

gosh those dogs are huge!! i wanna go taiwan too! but i am not sure if i wan to go free and easy or by tour cos i hear tours are tiring and not much shopping are done(oops for the materialistic me hehe)but i oso dunno if i know how to walk abt tw myself need to do research!..

thanks for the wonderful post!! have a great time looking at all those photos!!(a small digital tour for me haha!)

Ahleessa said...

It looks fun with all these scenic views! :) The two dogs look like Chow Chows... hehe~

Serena said...

what a trip!i didnt know taiwan is so beautiful!sure u had so much fun!!
what bout ur HAUL?hahaha

Catherine said...

Woowwwwwww looks like so much fun!! Ahhh, I miss Taiwan so much!

Anonymous said...

fab pics! ive never been to Taiwan before! thanks for sharing. Good to see you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just stumbled to your blog. The pics looks so nice! Sigh... How I wish I can go there too. :) Thanks for sharing :) :)

Anastacia said...

Seems you had such nice trip! Pictures looks so beautiful!

hanidee said...

I really want to go to Taiwan too! Looks like you had a blast ♥ Ohh, really? How short would you want to cut your hair?

Shop N' Chomp said...

Wow, what a beautiful place....just like out of a postcard! :D I love traveling and Taiwan is definitely on my "to visit" list. I want to go on that ride and eat at that restaurant too...hehe.

Lilladylife said...

taiwan looks so beautiful!!! esp the gardens! i def want to go this yr or next!!

Risya! said...

hello Dina!
such beautiful pictures.
looks like you had a blast!^^

<3 Risya

Anonymous said...

Taiwan is so beautiful!^__^
What a lovely vacation~

Love your blog and you- I'm following!

XOXO
Miss. P

izumi said...

WOW, what beautiful sights!

Witoxicity said...

Wow, it's great that you've shown us the beautiful pics here. It sure looks like you had a lot of fun in Taiwan. That sheep pic is sooo funny! Heh heh! Oh, I wanna go too! :)

twinsouls888 said...

Wow everything look so scenic and pretty. The sheep looks so cute and kinda smiling too ^_^

Zoe said...

I love ur pictures, Taiwan looks like a beautiful country^^I really wanna go there one day.

Shilka said...

Lovely photos - the nature there looks amazing :D How I wish I could go there as well T_T

Vanessa said...

great pictures. thanks for sharing :)


Vanessa

superwoolu said...

dina, your photos make me miss taiwan terribly!!! where's the food photos lol

MizzJ said...

haha agreed where's all the food?! And the shopping :D Ahh I remember Danshui, did you try the ice creams?