Aren't They Awesome? ;)

Pages

25 March 2010

The Face Shop Haul

First of all, thank you so much for the greetings on my previous post. I really appreciate every single one of your greetings :) They totally made my day.

So on to the haul, I bought some stuffs from The Face Shop few days ago. I only got stuffs that I really need at the moment cause I have been in no shopping mood lately, just don't know why. hehe..

I have finished my Skinfood Tea Tree Cleansing Emulsion and need a new makeup cleanser. I saw this Herb Day Cleansing Emulsion in Green Tea and the SA told me that it's good for oily skin, so without a doubt, I grabbed it. I just can't go anywhere far from the word 'tea' :D. I have used it a few times, it feels more lightweight than the Skinfood one and so far I like this.

Herb Day Cleansing Wipes
Saw this on the shelf, and just grabbed it. I need a cleansing wipes for my next travel trip. I haven't tried it though.

Fragrant Nail Enamel Remover - Pink
Read a good review about it from Anastasia, and my nail polish remover is finished, so i decided to try it. I have tried it a few times and like it too, but not too fond of the scent.

Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser
Now, this is the one that I'm excited to get for. I remember going to The Face Shop a couple weeks ago to search for this but was disappointed that they didn't have it. And few days ago when I was going to pay for the stuffs above, I took a look around and saw this spot eraser, I immediately rushed over there and grabbed it, I almost ignored the SA that was going to tell me about this product, haha...I have only tried it for three times, haven't felt anything yet. Hopefully it really works to fade my acne scar as I've read a lot of great reviews about this product.

Actually I got a few reviews in my hand, but I'm too lazy to take picture of the stuffs that I'm going to review. Hopefully I can do it by this weekend :D. So, that's it for now. Have a great day everyone!

32 comments:

Kalmo said...

Great haul! I've yet to go to the Face Shop but now I really want to head to one. XD Good job on finishing the Skin Food! That acne-scar eraser sounds promising, another blogger suggested it to me as well.

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

I've got the wipes too..and loving it.....I didn't get any blemishes from it...which I usually do from other brands...and yay!!for getting the spot eraser...do tell us if it works on you...

Jenni said...

ahhh Dina, you're so lucky to have The Face Shop where you live!!! Their shops have completely cleared out from Hong Kong :(

mayaari said...

the spot eraser is great - it works best on new scars/discoloration...mine are stubborn in general so i didn't see any changes until 2-3 weeks, but other girls have seen spots fade within a week! hope it works for you :)

Kasia said...

Oh wow! So many goodies! I also LOVE cosmetics with tea extract. They are really effective.

Bijin Blair said...

Dina, I heard good things about the Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser! Do update us with a review after you have used it for a longer period :)

andpinkysays said...

Not in a shopping mode? That sounds pretty terrible! Loool. But the spot eraser sounds pretty interesting, I'd definitely be interested to try it too. xD Please tel me how that goes~

Shop N' Chomp said...

Lovely Face Shop haul, sweets! :) What does the nail polish remover smell like? Looking forward to those reviews...

vanilla said...

awwww nice haul!
do review on the cleansing emulsion?
heheh

Lilladylife said...

ths spot eraser! i would run for that kind of product too! the wipes also look great! =D

Catherine said...

Not in a shopping mood?? You gotta tell me your secret girl! I think I always feel like shopping lol.

Ooh, the green tea cleanser sounds so nice. I actually bought a green tea scrub from St. Ives, but it's not... really green tea smelling lol. Oh well.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the spot eraser! I need something like that!

Ahleessa said...

Nice haul of The Face Shop! I wish it was easier to get these products here... hehe~ The review makes them sound great!

lindah said...

review the spot eraser when you try it out please? :D I have tonsssss (and I mean tons) of acne scarring all over my cheek!

hm, I think I can make fleshpot darker with a brown lipgloss and then it'll be nude [for my skintone] right? if on display makes it pink.. then a dark brownish lipgloss should make it brown-nude :D haha! I gotta go find one first.. I'm sure I have one in my makeup stash ^_^

Iyah Love said...

YUM HAUL! =) Ive always wanted to try the face shop products :) Maybe I should =) seems like great skincare products :)

superwoolu said...

oh i really want to try that post-acne spot eraser! it'd probably be really helpful for those random pimples that pop out of nowhere!

acutelife said...

I don't have much shopping mood for makeup lately too but the mood shifted to skincare n hair products lolz nice haulage! :)

vanilla said...

hey,yeah my skin is better now!its not as dry as the 1st 2 weeks!haha
so when u gonna go to tanjung pinang?
its closer to sg yeay!haha

Laura L said...

me too me too, do update with us the night time spot eraser <3
I'm using skin food tea tree (oil free) cleansing gel. not sure how's the emulsion works. hehe

I love the face shop nail polish remover, it works nicely.

Lulu said...

yay face shop! I really like that nail polish remover too, smells great and does the job really well :) I hope the spot eraser will work for you, thanks so much again for being such a sweetie, I can't wait to try it out too!!! :D

Anonymous said...

lovely haul! I never really got a chance to use face shop products. do let us know how you get on with them ^^

PixyEla said...

Oohhh nice haul you got Dina!! ^^ Can't wait for your reviews. Happy belated birthday by the way, hehe both of our birthdays are in March. :D

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

That's a lot of great hauls! Looks like there's a couple stuff on there that I need to add to my list of things to buy. =)

Karen said...

I get lured in when I hear products with "tea" too! hahaha I need to find a good zit eraser.. let us know how yours works out! :)

Witoxicity said...

The green-coloured leafy packaging looks so attractive! Ah, I wonder why they have to perfume the nail polish remover. Hey, you've gotten me very curious about the Spot Eraser. Sounds VERY interesting! :)

Anastacia said...

Yey!!!! More The Face Shop goodies! Now I want shopping to :D Please, do a review about make-up cleanisng tissues. I saw them a long time ago, but totally forgot about it...

Unknown said...

cleansing wipes... must put that on my list!

Manju said...

not in shopping mode? i wish i was too, my purse feels kinda strained these days lol ;)

noone said...

cute haul! The face shop stuff always smells sooooo good. And I wish I have more "not in shopping mode" more often!

amynaree said...

nice haul! i have yet to explore many stuff from TFS but they always all look so good! :)

sizbelle said...

Hasn't drop by for sometime.. Haha

Wah nice cleanser. I agreed tea related stuff sounds good esp for oily to combi skin. The spot eraser sounds gd, keep us posted. If it's gd I'll haul that too!

You gonna move yay! Like wat verina says, u will be nearer to sg!

Jbreezybaby said...

i wish we have face shop around! i love their masks! i need to get some makeup wipes too!

twinsouls888 said...

Very nice haul, I'm lemming on those makeup wipes. ^_^